Brussels Airlines allows passengers to make ticket changes easily and in a hassle-free way with its Brussels Airlines flight change policy. You can customize your trip as per your desire without any hesitation.
Whether you are thinking about changing the seats, date, meals or destination, the airline would provide you with them all. The following guide consists of information related to Brussels Airlines flight change policy. Read along and make this a one-stop solution for all your change-related queries.
Brussels Airlines Change Flight Policy : Key Highlights
The last thing one can ever want is to book a flight with no change policy. The blissful feeling comes with a Brussels Airlines ticket due to its ultra-flexible policies.
- According to the Brussels Airlines flight change policy, a passenger has complete liberty to make any sort of change for free within 24 hours of booking. The tickets must be booked at least 7 days before the departure date.
- If the passengers miss out on the free cancellation window, a small fee would be levied on them. Changes can only be made after the fee is paid.
- The passengers can make the changes even if they have done the online check-in procedure.
- If the tickets are booked in a group, the passenger needs to separate the individual ticket to make the changes. Change fee would only be applicable for individual tickets.
- If the passengers are changing their flight after paying for an upgrade, the amount charged for the upgrade shall be refunded. The refund takes approximately 7-20 days.
- The passengers would have to pay an extra flight fare regardless of the free change span. If your new flight is more expensive than the previous one, you need to cover the difference.
Brussels Airlines 24 Hours Change Policy
- Brussels Airline flight change policy gives a free window of 24 hours to make the changes. If you successfully make the change in the given time, you would not have to pay any change fee.
- The 24 hours policy of the airline does not apply to every ticket. Making the changes also depends on your airfare and the membership.
- You would have to pay the flight difference fee if your new flight ticket is more costly than the previous one.
How To Make Changes In Brussels Airlines?
The more the merrier. This old adage sits perfectly while talking about Brussels Airlines change. The airline has a wide base of passengers who wish to make changes differently. You can explore all the ways in which you can make the change.
Steps For Brussels Airlines Flight Change Online
What can be more comforting than changing your tickets from the comfort of your couch? Making the alterations online is probably the best and the most necessary way. We have mentioned the steps to make online changes in the easiest way possible.
- Go to the official website of Brussels Airlines at https://www.brusselsairlines.com/
- You can choose your country and language and click on the save option.
- Click on the “My Booking” option visible on the homepage of the website.
- Enter your last name and booking reference number. Press on the go to my booking option.
- Your flight details would be fetched on your screen. You can click on the area where you like to make the change eg. seats, meals, date, name.
- The airline would demand you to pay the amount difference in two flights.
- The change would be made as soon as you have paid the amount. You would receive a notification from the airline on your email ID or contact number.
Brussels Airlines Flight Change Via A Call
In times of emergencies and despair, making the changes via a call is a very smart option. The airline has hired a group of well-spoken professionals with problem-solving skills. Here’s how you can make your changes via a call-
- Dial the service centre of Brussels Airlines at +1-844-673-0381.
- Get in touch with a customer support executive to seek help in the ticket change.
- Tell your PNR number and surname to the executive so that they can fetch the details.
- Elaborate on the changes that you wish to make to your ticket. Tell the representative specifically about the change.
- They would check your eligibility and make the changes accordingly. You must pay the charge as informed by the executive.
- Once the changes are made, you will receive a notification about it your registered email address.
Changing Brussels Airlines Flight Ticket At The Airport
The airline is open to as many options as you can think of. If you do not find the above two ways comforting, you can walk down to the ticket centre. Change your ticket as per Brussels Airlines flight change policy easily.
- Visit the ticket centre of Brussels Airlines at the airport.
- Find an executive to help you out in the change process.
- Describe your issue on what kinds of change you wish to make.
- The executive would check your eligibility and inform you about the same.
- You will have to pay the extra ticket cost for your new flight.
- The changes would be made and you will receive the change confirmation.
Following the Brussels Airlines flight change policy, you will have to pay the service charge of 25 EUR to make any change in your ticket.
Brussels Airlines Name Change Policy
- Brussels Airlines change name on ticket can be done in a number of ways. However, changes have to be made in the same way you have booked your tickets.
- If you have made any typing errors, the airline would allow you to make the change. However, the name must match the passport or the ID that you are providing to the airline.
- Brussels Airlines change passengers name can be done in a jiffy at the service centre. A small service charge shall apply at the end of the change process.
- Changing the name and reselling the ticket is not allowed. Brussels Airlines give the tickets by the name which means it cannot be transferred at all.
- If you have gone through an official name change, you can send the ID to the airline. In this case, the airline would allow you to make the name change on your ticket.
- You would have to send your passport and some other documents to make the name change. The airline will check it and proceed with the alterations accordingly.
Brussels Airlines Change Date Policy
- Date change is valid for one year from the day of booking. You can simply change the date when you wish to fly, extending the period is not entertained by the airline.
- If you wish to change the date for free, you must do it within 24 hours of booking regardless of the date on which you wish to fly. Brussels Airlines change fee will be applied if you miss out on the free change window.
- In case of any change in flight after a class upgrade, you can request the airline to refund the upgrade amount. If the airline has provided you with a complimentary class upgrade, it can take it away in case of rebooking.
- Just because you have a Brussels Airlines ticket would not give you the liberty to assure a seat on any flight. The airline would only give you a seat if they are not completely booked on that day.
Brussels Airlines Change Flight Fee
The fee change in Brussels Airlines is majorly levied to lay certain ground rules. If you do not follow them, the airline would charge you for it. The change fee is quite affordable and allows you to make any change as per the situation.
- If you wish to make any name change after 24 hours, the airline would demand a small fee of 25 EUR to get a new ticket.
- The itinerary charge fee in Brussels Airlines depends on the origin/destination you wish to take. You can check out the price as per the modifications by visiting the website.
- A basic fare of 40 EUR is applicable if you are taking professional help from the service centre. The charges have to be paid at the end of the change process.
- If you have bought a ticket under basic fare, you would have to pay the entire ticket amount as a change fee. The airline does not allow changes for non-refundable tickets.
- If you have taken the travel insurance, the airline would not charge a single penny from you. You can even make the changes 24 hours from departure for free.
- Date change can be made by paying a change fee of 30 EUR. If you are planning for a class upgrade you will have to pay for it as well.
Frequently Asked Questions About Brussels Airlines Flight Change Policy
Yes. You can make any modifications online by visiting the official website of the airline. However, you would not be able to make the changes online if you have not booked the ticket in the same way.
If the airline has delayed your flight you will have two options. You can either opt for a 100 percent refund or take the next alternative flight sent by the airline. You would be provided with proper meals and beverages during the time of waiting.
If the flight is delayed by more than 5 hours, you can seek accommodation at the airport. The charges for the stay would be reimbursed by the airline. Get in touch with the ground staff of Brussels Airline in this situation.
No. Brussels Airlines does not allow you to make multiple changes to your ticket for free. The airline permits one free change per ticket. Meaning, if you have already changed the date of the flight, you would not be able to make a meal change or a seat change.
Yes. Changes usually depend on your ticket fare. If you are allowed to make the changes, checking in would not create any issue in that. You can refer to the Brussels Airlines change policy and make the changes accordingly.
Yes. If you have booked your ticket in a group and wish to make a change in an individual ticket, separate it from the rest of the tickets. Now that the ticket has been separated, you can make the changes and request a new ticket.
Yes. there are several benefits that the passengers can witness while travelling in a group. The members would be seated together, they can enjoy more flexibility in the changes and cancellation rules. In certain cases, the airline also provides a fee upgrade in class along with meals and beverages.