Changing flights is no longer a tedious process. EasyJet tries to walk an extra step to make the passenger’s experience delightful and hassle-free. The airline has crafted some of the best rules to help make the alterations in a tap. EasyJet flight change policy is the most trouble free one out of them all, whether you want to make minor changes or the major one.
If you are someone who is not very certain about the change process, you can go through this guide and make the changes as per your desire. We have tried our best to cover all the information regarding the changes.
- Major Highlights Of EasyJet Flight Change
- EasyJet Same Day Flight Change Policy
- EasyJet Flight Change Fee
- How To Make Changes In EasyJet Flight Tickets?
Major Highlights Of EasyJet Flight Change
Remember the days when we had to roam around the airport and the ticket centre to make minor changes? Even after a lot of efforts some airlines had strict no change policy to abide by the rules. However, with the tickling of the lock, everything evolved. The passengers can now make any changes without worrying about the change fee. Read along to find out the policies set by the airline.
- According to the EasyJet flight change policy, the passengers can make their desired changes for free. The changes must be made within 24 hours of booking in the risk free change period.
- In order to make any alterations, the passengers must book their flight tickets at least 7 days before the departure date.
- The passengers can dial the EasyJet change booking phone number if they wish to make the changes offline. Every passenger has to make the change via the source of booking.
- If the passengers have reserved their seats in a group, they can call EasyJet change flight number and make the modifications to the individual tickets. They can also separate the tickets that are to be changed and change those tickets.
- If the tickets are not modified within the free change period, the passengers would have to pay a small service fee to make the changes.
- If the flight fare of the previous flight is less than the new flight, the passengers would have to pay the difference in the amount to change the booking. If the fare for previously booked flight is more than the new one, the airline would reimburse the remaining amount.
EasyJet Date Change
You can easily switch your flights as per your convenience while booking it with EasyJet. Date changes can be done in the snap of a finger. You must check whether the airline is providing a flight at your desired date or not.
- To make any date changes, the passengers need to pay a flight difference fee and the change fee to proceed forward with the process. EasyJet change flight time can or cannot be on the same date.
- The passengers can make the date changes once for free. If the changes are being made for more than once, the airline would charge per change.
- While changing the dates, the airline has the right to remove any complimentary upgrade assured in the previous flight. The passengers cannot demand the same facility.
EasyJet Seat Change
It’s not everyday that we wish to take an escape amidst the arms of Mother Nature. However, if we are doing it, might as well enjoy the flight from our favourite seats. Changing the seats in EasyJet is the easiest task ever.
- EasyJet flight change policy approves the passengers to book their seats in advance, while purchasing the tickets.
- Easyjet change seats can be done easily via the source of booking. If the passengers have not booked any seat, the airline would randomly allot them with any seat.
- Some seats are reserved for special passengers unless you belong to the mentioned category, the airline would not allow you to book certain seats.
- Seat changes can only be done if the demanded seat is available. The airline would not allow any seat change if all the flight tickets are booked.
EasyJet Destination Change
Sticking to the plan might be a good option but making end moment travel plans are literally the best. Are you willing to change your destination and take the trip you have always wished for? Go ahead and do it without any hassle. Easyjet flight change policy approves all the changes in destination for utter passenger comfort.
- The passengers can enjoy making any change in destination for free up to 2 hours before the departure of the flight.
- The destination changes can only be accommodated if the airline is flying to your desired destination. You can check the destination during the time of booking.
- Changing international destinations to domestic destinations would require a little bit of effort. If the passengers have bought domestic tickets, they can easily change their trip to an international trip.
- The passengers would have to bear the rise in fee if they are changing their destinations. In case the new flight fee is lower than the previous flight fee, the airline would reimburse the remaining amount.
EasyJet Same Day Flight Change Policy
We’re not psychic, predicting the future is not really our forte, is it? While taking a trip, a passenger must always be prepared for the worst. In case of any end moment changes, you can enjoy the laid-back EasyJet flight change policy.
- You can make any changes in your date, seat, flight, name or meals as per your wish. Usually, the passengers can enjoy making free changes up to 2 hours before the departure time.
- If you wish to make EasyJet change booking on the same day as the departure date, you would have to pay the amount as demanded by the airline.
- In some cases, the airline may reject major changes such as the destination change. Make sure to run through the important points before opting for same day flight change policy.
- The same day flight change policy depends on ticket to ticket. If you have purchased a refundable ticket, you can make the changes to your flight. In case of non refundable tickets, the passengers cannot make any changes.
- While opting for the same day change policy, you can make free changes by visiting the airport at least 1 hours before the departure of the flight or by calling the support team at least 2 hours before the departure.
EasyJet Flight Change Fee
Although the airline has the most relaxing change policy, the passengers would have to bear a certain fee if they fail to make the changes in time. The window is quite relaxing and does not involve any hassle or time limits.
- EasyJet flight change policy gives the leverage to make any changes to your tickets at least 2 hours before the departure of the flight.
- If you are making the changes to your tickets after the given time, the airline might charge you somewhere between 70 USD to 100 USD.
- If you do not show up for your flight, it would be considered as a no show. In this case, the entire ticket amount would be regarded as a change fee and no refund shall be made.
- Most of the changes can be done for free, without having to pay a dime for it. Passengers who have insured their tickets can make the changes at the last moment.
How To Make Changes In EasyJet Flight Tickets?
Gone are the days when the passengers had only one way to book or change their tickets. EasyJet provides a myriad of ways in which a passenger can make the alterations to their tickets in the blink of an eye. If you wish to explore all the ways to make changes to your tickets, make sure to go through the options mentioned below.
Change EasyJet Flight Online
Well who doesn’t want to execute their comments in a tap? We all do and it is completely normal to think so. Changing your tickets online is probably the easiest way to change your tickets. Only the passengers who have booked online tickets are allowed to make the changes online. Go ahead and read how you can make the changes in this way.
- In the search bar of Chrome, enter the official website of EasyJet Airlines.
- On the top right corner of the page, you can see a “Sign In” option. Make sure to enter your details.
- Now that you have signed in, you can click on the “Manage Booking” section at the middle top part of the page.
- Enter your Booking Reference number and the Last name to fetch your flight details.
- Now you can see the change options, you can click on it and display the various sorts of changes you can make to your tickets.
- Make sure to be very attentive while making the changes. When you have finally made the changes, save it.
- You would have to pay some fee (rarely) as demanded by the airline.
- As soon as you give the fee, the changes would be made. The airline would release a new ticket to your mail ID as per Easyjet flight change policy.
EasyJet Change Flight Tickets Via Call
If not online, you can even make the changes simply by calling the support centre of EasyJet Airlines. The well spoken executives would help you in the best way possible. The best part about EasyJet is that it does not charge a penny from its passengers to make the changes via the help of the executives. Here’s how you can make the alterations to your EasyJet flight ticket via this method.
- Call the EasyJet change flight phone number.
- An executive would get on the line to support you with the rest of the change process.
- Recite your PNR number and Last Name so that they can fetch your flight details.
- Tell them about your requirement, make sure to be very specific regarding the change. (Date/time/name/seats/meals/destination etc)
- The executives would then check your eligibility and proceed forward with the change. (Mostly all the tickets are eligible if changed before 2 hours from the departing time).
- When the changes would be saved by the executives, a new ticket would be raised. The airline would send you your modified ticket on your desired mode of communication.
Change EasyJet Flight Tickets At The Airport
In an emergency, we never know what situation might arise. If you are not able to make the changes in the ways mentioned above, do not worry. You can take the old approach and make the changes in your desired way. Changing the tickets at the airport is probably the most reliable way to make the changes, the executives would help you out without any chances of mishap.
- Walk down to the nearest ticket centre of EasyJet Airlines.
- Wait till an executive is assigned to you in making out the changes in Easyjet flight.
- Provide them with your PNR number and some basic details so that they can find your flight.
- Elaborate on the changes you wish to make to your tickets. If you can carry a document to support the cause, it would be even better. (Any document would suffice to make the name change).
- The executives would check your eligibility and allow you to make the changes accordingly. As soon as the changes are made, the executives would give you a new ticket with all the modified changes done.
Frequently Asked Questions – FAQs
EasyJet flight change policy allows the passengers to change their flights as per their needs. Whether they want to make any date changes or simply time change, the airline would switch the flights as long as the passengers comply with its rules.
If the passengers have purchased non-refundable tickets, the airline is not supposed to allow them for any changes. They can only cancel the tickets and book a new one in this case.
Yes. Following the Easyjet flight change policy, you would know that you can make any changes in destination. The airline provides a window of 2 hours, meaning you can make any change in destination for free up to 2 hours before the departure of the flight.
Please note that the airline might not accommodate some destination change requests. You may contact the global help centre and seek some service.
EasyJet change flight policy explicitly mentions that the passengers can make any changes for free if they are altering it at least 2 hours from departure. If the passengers are not showing up for the flight, the airline would take it as a no show. The passengers would have to pay the entire ticket amount as the change fee.
Easyjet flight change policy allows the passengers to make the changes in any way they wish to. If the passengers have booked their tickets online, they can make the changes online as well as offline. If they have booked it offline, they can only make the changes offline.
Passengers who have booked their tickets via the agents are allowed to make the changes by contacting their agents. The airline would not allow them to make the changes directly online or offline.