Kuwait Airways is the national carrier of Kuwait that operates scheduled passenger service throughout the Middle East, to the Indian Subcontinent, Europe, Southeast Asia, and North America. When it comes to changes and cancellations, Kuwait Airways’ change booking policy offers maximum flexibility to its passengers. In this post, we will give you all insights about Kuwait Airways change flight policy and how it can help passengers if there is a sudden change in their travel plans –
Kuwait Airways Change Booking Policy
Yes, changing travel plans are just part and parcel of travel. Just like life, we never know what circumstances might loom over all of us that prompt us to change our flight dates, times, and/or destinations. To cater to all woes and worries, here are all the highlights from the Kuwait Airways change flight policy –
- All refundable and non-refundable fares are covered under Kuwait Airways change flight policy
- Kuwait Airways change fee would be assessed along with the fare difference if applicable
- As per Kuwait Airways cancellation policy, you are allowed to claim a full refund for your flight in case of involuntary cancellation.
- Kuwait Airways ticket change policy would be applicable on all flight bookings booked via airlines’ website, Kuwait Airways ticket booking helpline, and Kuwait Airways airport counter.
- Kuwait Airways change meal preference can be requested online via the ‘Manage booking’ tab.
- You can have a free change to your Kuwait Airways ticket booking depending on the travel circumstances that prompt you for alteration.
- Once the Kuwait Airways ticket booking would be issued to the requested passengers, it should not be transferred to another passenger. However, passengers can correct their name up to three characters, which is to be requested via Kuwait Airways change booking helpline at +1-855-568-1951.
- In the event of the death of a passenger, while traveling, the tickets of an accompanied traveler may be modified by waiving the Kuwait Airways flight change fee as well as extending the validity of the ticket.
- Kuwait Airways’ change booking policy would only be applicable on the unused portion of the ticket.
- Kuwait Airways change flight process must be requested at least 24 hours prior to the flight departure, such changes can only be made by the passenger who is named in the booking or the passenger who paid for the Kuwait Airways reservation.
- Please ensure that certain changes might not result in a change in fares, others such as changing the place of departure /final destination, reversing the direction of your travel, or changing the travel date might result in an increase in the fare.
- As per Kuwait Airways baggage policy, any change in travel plans would not affect your baggage allowance and fee for your reservation.
Kuwait Airways Change Booking Within 24 Hours
To offer greater flexibility while facilitating passengers to have a change in plans –
- Kuwait Airways change travel dates can be committed within 24 hours from the date of purchase provided that you purchased the reservation at least one week prior to the scheduled departure.
- Within 24 hours, passengers can also cancel their reservation and claim a full refund on their Kuwait Airways ticket booking.
- Kuwait Airways date change penalty of 200 USD would be assessed after 24 hours of purchase.
- Kuwait Airways change booking 24 hours policy would not be applicable on reward tickets, and group booking.
- Kuwait Airways ticket change 24 hours rule would be applied on the restricted as well as non-restricted fares.
Kuwait Airways Ticket Date Changes Charges
Beyond 24 hours, passengers need to pay a Kuwait Airways change fee of 200 USD on all domestic and international flights operated by the airline. Also,
- In the case of codeshare flights jointly operated by Kuwait Airways – the Kuwait Airways flight change fee would be assessed in tandem with the fare rules associated with the airlines involved in the booking.
- In case of an upgrade to the class of service, passengers still need to pay the Kuwait Airways ticket change fee along with the fare difference, if applicable.
- Kuwait Airways change fee would be applicable if passengers request a change in travel dates, time, destinations, and/or class of services.
Kuwait Airways Online Booking Date Change
We know life happens and that prompts us to make changes to our travel plans. To help you with the know-how of Kuwait Airways change flight process follow the easy steps for making an online request –
- Visit the Kuwait Airways ticket booking portal
- Click on the ‘Manage Booking’ tab to proceed to Kuwait Airways change the flight date. Add to that, you can also change your flight schedule, place of origin/departure, as well as seat preference via the “Manage booking’ tab.
- Enter your last name along with the Kuwait Airways booking reference. The booking reference is the six-digit character code comprising characters and numbers. Alternatively, you can also add the 13-digit Kuwait Airways ticket number, click on the ‘Retrieve Booking’ to view your reservation.
- Click on the ‘Change flight to proceed’, and pick the new travel dates, and/or destination you wish to change.
- Click on ‘Continue’ to get the new flight option.
- Select the flight option that suits you, and click on ‘Continue’ to proceed.
- Review your flight itinerary, and pay the required Kuwait Airway change date fee as well as the fare difference, if applicable.
- Click the ‘Yes’ button to acknowledge the terms and conditions from the Kuwait Airways change flight policy.
- Click on the ‘Finish’ button to complete the transaction. Once the transaction is successful, you will get the email Kuwait Airway ticket change confirmation on the email address provided at the time of booking.
Kuwait Airways Change Ticket Date over the Phone
If you’re not internet savvy or not comfortable making changes to your Kuwait Airway booking online, feel free to reach our Customer Resolution Team at Kuwait Airway change booking helpline at +1-855-568-1951. Here’s what our Resolution Specialist will help you with –
- Giving you deep insights on the Kuwait Airways change flight process, that gives you enough ammo to make wise travel decisions
- Our Resolution Specialist will give you multiple travel options based on your request, and empower you the best way you can save money while making Kuwait Airways change the booking process.
- Our Customer Resolution Team helps you with changing travel dates, flight timing, cabin upgrade, meals request, seat selection, and much more.
- If you made an error while booking your flights, feel free to reach one of our Resolution Specialists within 24 hours of booking, as we will do everything we can to fix it without assessing any penalties or additional fees.
Kuwait Airways Schedule Change Policy
Here’s the complete overview of Kuwait Airways schedule change policy –
- As per Kuwait Airways change flight policy, passengers are required to provide the contact in case of any change to the flight schedule.
- If the airline makes significant changes to your Kuwait Airways ticket booking after its issuance, and which is not acceptable to you, and the airline is unable to book an alternate schedule, you are entitled to a free flight change within 12 months from the date of purchase or you can claim a full refund.
- Passengers are entitled to get a waiver of the Kuwait Airways to change fee if passengers have been informed of a schedule change, delays, or involuntary cancellation within two weeks prior to the scheduled departure.
- In case of Kuwait Airways schedule change, if the same class of service is not available, the next higher class of service would be offered as an alternate flight to the passenger if the new flight date is within 3 days before or after the original departure schedule.
- Kuwait Airways schedule change policy would be applicable on all passengers, fare rules, travel routes, and a class of services.
Kuwait Airways Change Flight Policy – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
You can change your flight dates online via Kuwait Airways online reservation platform as well as over the phone. In addition, in case of same-day changes passengers can approach the airport counter to request changes or cancellations. To make changes online, you can read the afore-mentioned guide. To make changes over the phone, feel free to reach our Customer Resolution Team at Kuwait Airway change booking helpline at +1-855-568-1951.
Kuwait Airways doesn’t mandate the exact deadline for ordering a meal onboard, however, it is highly recommended to make such a request 48 hours prior to the scheduled departure. Meal preference requests can be completed online via the “Manage booking’ tab.
If the airline makes significant changes to your Kuwait Airways ticket booking after its issuance, and which is not acceptable to you, and the airline is unable to book an alternate schedule, you are entitled to a free flight change within 12 months from the date of purchase or you can claim a full refund.