The airline is best known for providing people with best-in-class services and flexible policies. These make the whole travel experience comfortable and pleasant. But when you want to change flight date in Norwegian or change flight time in Norwegian Air, then you can do it with great ease because of its passenger-friendly policies. So, continue reading this post to learn more about the Norwegian change flight policy.
Things to Have in Mind before Changing Flights on Norwegian Air
You, as a passenger, need to keep various things in your mind before or while changing flights on Norwegian Air. And some of those things are:
- The flight ticket should be booked from the official website or app of the airline to change flight tickets with Norwegian Air. In case, you choose to book your flight tickets from a third-party booking site or through an agent, then you will have to contact them to change the flight ticket.
- If you want to change your flight tickets without paying any penalty or the Norwegian Air flight change fee, then you will have to do it within 24 hours of the purchase. In case, you choose to change your tickets after this period, then a certain amount will be charged by the airline as a change fee.
Norwegian Air Same Day Flight Change
To change your flight ticket on the same day, you will need to keep certain things in your mind. For instance, the airline allows you to change Norwegian Air flight up to 30 minutes before the scheduled departure of your flight. To learn more about the same day flight change fees, it is best to connect with the airline by calling them on the Norwegian Air phone number +1-855-284-6735. The representative of the airline will better guide you on this aspect and provide you with the latest charges.
Norwegian Air Same Day Flight Change Fee
The same day flight change fee depends on the fare type and destination chosen. For instance, you may need to pay more while having a ticket in the economy class. And with a business or premium class ticket, you may be provided with some free changes.
Change Flight on Norwegian Air Online to Save More
When you want to change flight date on Norwegian or change flight time on Norwegian, you can do it up to 30 minutes prior to your scheduled departure for most of the destinations online. If there is a minor spelling error in your name or anything, then you should get in touch with the airline. As per the Norwegian Air flight change policy, you are allowed to make the changes up to three characters per name free of cost.
The airline also provides free spelling corrections for larger mistakes if you are able to prove that it is for the same person. Besides, if you want to remove or add your middle name or add a different surname due to legal issues, for instance – changing name after marriage, the airline will do it for free when you are able to provide the supportive documents for the same.
How to Change Flight Date Norwegian and Name?
Changing your flight date and name with this airline is quite easier. For this, you will need to follow the steps listed below:
- Go to the official website of Norwegian Air
- Use your credentials i.e. user ID and password to login to your profile
- Now, select the booking in which you want to make the changes
- Pay the change fees, if applicable to complete the process
Norwegian Airlines Change Flight Fee
The airline charges different amounts, depending on the destination and fare type chosen. So, check out the following to learn more about the same:
Cost of Change for Low Fare, Low Fare+, and Premium (all flights excluding long haul)
- Name change: 60 GBP
- Rebooking: 60 GBP + price difference
- Refundable: Non-refundable
Cost of Change for Low Fare, Low Fare+, and Premium for International Long Haul Flights
- Name change: 110 GBP
- Rebooking: 110 GBP + price difference
- Refundable: Non-refundable
Cost of Change for Flex and Premium Flex
- Name change: Free
- Rebooking: Free
- Upgrade to Premium cabin: Price difference
- Refundable: Fully refundable
The amount levied by the airline for flight, time, date, or/and name change may worry. So, call on the Norwegian Air phone number to know more about the same.
Norwegian Air Change Flight Cost
You, as a traveler may face several technical and non-technical glitches while making changes to flight tickets Norwegian Air. So, a specific amount will be levied as a change fee for that. As per the Norwegian Air flight change rules, this amount of the fees is typically equivalent to the costs of the flights booked. Look at the following to know more about the Norwegian Air change flight fee for different fare types:
- Flex and Premium Flex: Free
- Low Fare, Low Fare+ and Premium: 55€ and 100€ for international long haul flights
- Changes made through the phone or at the airport: 25€ per person
You can make the changes up to 30 minutes before the scheduled departure of your flight. To check out more, browse through the official website of Norwegian Air or get in touch with the Reservations Number.
How to Change Norwegian Flight?
You can easily change your Norwegian flights online. When you think about the Norwegian Airlines flight change policy, you should follow the points listed below to make the changes online:
- If you want to make the changes to your confirmed tickets, then you have to register yourself with the airline first (here, airline means the official website of Norwegian Air)
- After this, click on the ‘Manage Reservation Section’
- While on this section, you will have to enter the booking reference ID and your last name
- Thereafter, you will need to click on the ‘Change Flight’ option to make the changes in your flight tickets
- When making changes, you will require entering the new details
- According to the seat availability with this airline, you will be provided with a new seat on the new flight, as per your new schedule
- If you are making changes after 24 hours of the purchase, then you will have to pay a certain amount as a change fee
- The amount or fees you pay for the changes will be equal to the fare prices in the two different flightsjds
You can also make the changes by calling on the Norwegian Air phone number +1-877-311-7484 or simply at the airport. For more details, browse through the official website of the airline.
Frequently Asked Questions Norwegian Air Change Flight
Some of the frequently asked questions about Norwegian Air flight change policy have been answered here:
To get a full refund, you will need to contact the airline first. They will evaluate everything and initiate the refund as per their policy.
All bookings can easily be changed as per the applicable fare rules. All you need is your SURNAME and BOOKING REFERENCE to make the changes online. In case, you face any issue, you can contact the airline for professional support.
Yes, there is a deadline to make any changes to your booking. You can change your booking time, date, name, etc. up to 30 minutes before the scheduled departure of your flight.
No! All changes should only be made before the scheduled departure of the flight.
You can book a Flex Ticket if your plans are uncertain. With this ticket, you can make changes for free. For more details, contact the airline.