Transavia Airlines is a Dutch low-cost airline that is widely opted by the passengers for its exemplary services, mind-boggling facilities, and relaxed Transavia flight change policy. Catching a flight with Transavia Airlines anytime soon? Make sure to run along with the lines to know more about Transavia’s change flight policy.
- Transavia Flight Change Policy: Key Highlights
- Transavia Ticket Name Change Policy
- Transavia Date Change Policy
- Transavia Airlines Seat Change Policy
- Transavia Change Flight Fee
- How To Change Transavia Flight?
- Guide to make the changes online
- Modify Transavia Airlines Flight Ticket Via A Call
- Change Transavia Airlines Flight Ticket At The Airport
- Transavia Airlines Flight Change Rules
- Frequently Asked Questions Related to Transavia Change Flight Policy
Transavia Flight Change Policy: Key Highlights
Gone are the days when we had to go through a troublesome process to make the changes in our flight tickets. Transavia change flight policy is quite easy and allows the passengers to make their desired modifications in a go. Take a sneak peek at the significant highlights for the ticket change:
- Transavia change booking can be done up to 2 hours before the departure of the flight absolutely for free.
- You would be required to pay the difference in amount if the new flight tends to be more expensive than the previous one.
- If you have missed out on the free change window, you would have to pay a small fee levied by the airline.
- If you are considering taking the flight from some other airport or flying to a different destination, you can only make the changes via the service center.
- The airline would not entertain any changes to the ticket once you have checked in.
- If the airline cancels the flight in a state of an emergency, you would be reimbursed for the inconvenience caused.
- Transavia change flight can be done in several ways, both online and offline. You can swap the mode of change if you have booked the ticket online. The airline allows you to make the changes via the service center regardless of the source of booking.
- If you have involved any third party in the booking procedure, you can only make the changes by contacting the agents. The airline is not responsible to make the changes in this case.
Transavia Ticket Name Change Policy
- As per Transavia change flight policy, you can make the changes in your first name or last name as desired.
- The airline gives you the liberty to make the changes once absolutely for free. If you are making any Transavia change name after one time, you would have to pay a small fee.
- For any misspelt name, you would not have to pay any fee. However, if you wish to change the identity by modifying the name entirely, the Transavia change flight fee would be applied. Eg, if the name has to be changed from Jaon Ether to Jason Ether, you can do it for free.
- The extra amount charged for the name change would be displayed on the screen at the same time while making the changes.
- The airline would send you the confirmation of the changes within a few minutes after you have made the modifications.
Transavia Date Change Policy
- If you have bought a ticket for the Basic Package, you would have to pay 35 EUR along with the flight difference fee to make any change. The change can be made up to 2 hours before the departure.
- If you hold a ticket in Plus Package, you can make the changes absolutely for free if the change has been made at least 14 days before the departure date.
- Tickets for Max Package can be changed up to 2 hours before the flight absolutely for free. You might have to pay the difference in fee if your new flight has a higher ticket rate than the previous one.
- If you have purchased a ticket in Flex Package, you can make any changes in the date up to 48 hours before the departure of the flight.
Transavia Airlines Seat Change Policy
- If you have not reserved any seat, the airline allows you to choose the seat while booking online. Transavia change seat online is the most hassle-free way to select any seat you like.
- If you are booking the tickets in a group and wish to be seated together, you must pay the extra amount in advance while booking.
- Special luggage such as a wedding dress or a musical instrument of the dimension 110 x 44 x 65 cm (the weight of which must not exceed 20 kg) must be secured a special seat.
- You can reserve a seat up to 30 hours before the departure of the flight. If you have checked in, you can reserve the seat from all the available standard seats.
- Emergency exits are for the time of crisis, the airline has strictly stated the types of people eligible to take a seat near the emergency exit.
Transavia Change Flight Fee
Things always do not go as planned, in that case, the passengers would have to pay a small fee to make the changes to their tickets. Transavia change flight policy gives leverage for making the modifications as per the fare of the package purchased.
- The passengers who have purchased the ticket in Basic Package would be charged 35 EUR to make any modifications to their tickets.
- Tickets purchased under Plus Package would be charged a fee of 35 EUR if the passengers forget to make the change within 14 days from the departure date.
- If the passengers wish to change the identity on their tickets and modify the first name and last name on their tickets, they would have to pay 100 EUR to do so.
- If the passengers have booked a round ticket and wish to make a change only from one side, Transavia Airlines would levy the fee accordingly.
- Any change in the seat before 2 hours from the departure of the flight would be made at a fee of 50 EUR per ticket.
How To Change Transavia Flight?
The countless ways of modifications make travelling with Transavia Airlines easier. Whether you are a modern traveller willing to book your tickets with a tap on the screen or a quaint one to book the tickets offline, Transavia Airlines will bless you with all the possible ways to do so.
Although there are a number of ways to proceed with the modifications, however, changing your tickets online is the easiest way. Ditch the hassle of relying on the slower ways, follow Transavia change flight policy and make the changes online.
Guide to make the changes online
- Open the web browser and visit the official website of Transavia Airlines. https://www.transavia.com/en-EU/home/
- Tap on the ”Log in” option visible at the extreme right of the page.
- You would be able to see the “Manage Your Booking” option
- Click on the Manage Booking option to be navigated to a different page
- Enter your booking reference number and last name
- The details of your flight would be fetched and visible on the screen
- Tap on the enter button and find the change/modify option
- You can then proceed with any change that you wish to make
- The difference in flight fee and change fee would be provided
- Make sure to make the payment if you wish to modify your ticket
- Save the changes after you have made the payments
- Voila! The airline would send the confirmation with a new ticket on your registered Mail ID or contact number.
Modify Transavia Airlines Flight Ticket Via A Call
If sitting around on digital devices is not your thing, you can try the old and reliable method to make the changes offline. Follow these simple steps to change your ticket via a call.
- Dial the service centre of Transavia Airlines to get in touch with a customer support executive.
- Explain why you wish to make the change to your ticket and what all changes would you like to make.
- The executive would then put you on hold while they check the eligibility for the change as per the type of fare you have purchased.
- They would then inform you about the fee for the new flight and ask you to pay the difference in fare. Once you have confirmed and paid, they would move forward with the change.
- You would have to pay a certain service fee to get assisted by a professional. Transavia change flight policy states this at the time of booking.
Change Transavia Airlines Flight Ticket At The Airport
If not done via a call, you can even opt to make the changes in your Transavia Airlines ticket by visiting the airport. Here’s how you can do it-
- Visit the Transavia Airlines counter at the airport.
- An executive would be assigned to you who will assist you with the changes in your tickets.
- You can ask the customer representative about any doubt you have regarding the changes. The executive would bring a sense of clarity and proceed forward with the change.
- Be elaborative about the kind of change that you wish to make.
- The executive would check the change fee and make the change if they have received your approval.
Just like the Transavia call centre, you would have to pay a small service fee at the ticket counter as well. The exemplary services are provided by the airline to feature professional support to the passengers.
Transavia Airlines Flight Change Rules
- You can postpone or prepone your trip easily by visiting the official website of the airline.
- If your flight is delayed by the airline by more than 3 hours, you can either opt for a full refund or take the next alternative flight.
- The airline would reimburse the cost of food and accommodation in case of any delay in the flight.
- If the new ticket purchased is more expensive than the previous ticket, you would have to cover the difference in order to make any change.
- Any ticket booking involving the actions of a third party such as the travel agents is not the airline’s responsibility. You are advised to seek assistance directly from the agents in case of any booking or change related issue.
- Flight change duration differs as per the fare type of the ticket purchased. You must abide by the rules mentioned in the Transavia flight change policy to avoid any last minute hassle.
Frequently Asked Questions Related to Transavia Change Flight Policy
Transavia change flight policy is way more flexible than any other policy it has released. According to it, you are allowed to make any change in seats, date, time, meals, destination and flight. The change fee would depend on the type of fare purchased. Some of the tickets would not be able to make any change, you can check your eligibility for modifications during the time of booking the tickets.
Transavia flight change policy will give you the leverage to change your ticket in several ways. If you wish to do it online, you can simply visit the official website of the airline and make the changes as desired. If you do not wish to make it online, you can opt to make the changes either by calling the help centre or visiting the ticket centre at the airport.
If you have booked your tickets with the help of an agent, make sure to approach the agents in case of any change. The airline would not be liable to allow you to make the changes in any other way.
If the airline has delayed your flight by more than 3 hours, you can either seek a full refund by canceling your ticket or you can opt for the next flight that the airline provides. Transavia change flight policy also mentions that you would be reimbursed for their meals and accommodations if the airline fails to send the flight on time.
However, on the contrary, if the airline arranges for an alternative flight arriving at the same time and dropping you off at the same destination, you can not have the liberty to make any cancellations or claim for any refund. If the flight has been delayed due to some natural reasons, the airline is not subjected to any compensation in that case.
Yes. The airline is one of the most valued budget-friendly airlines all around the world and is taking every extra step to provide a safe trip to its passengers. For starters, the airline has restricted its flight and is not flying in the most affected areas.
The flights are properly sanitized and social distancing is followed. If you wish to take a flight with the airline, you must have a COVID test report while checking in. The test must be taken 2 days before the departure date.
Transavia Airlines change fee depends on the type of fare a passenger has purchased. In some cases, the airline allows its passengers to make the changes up to 2 hours before the departure for free. In the other cases, the passengers might have to pay a fee of 35 EUR to make the change within 24 hours of booking.