Transavia flight change policy prioritizes seamless travel and flexibility for its passengers. The said policy empowers passengers to effortlessly modify their plans. Whether it’s an unexpected event or the need for greater convenience, the updated flight change policy offers a range of options to meet diverse needs.
- What are the Transavia Flight Change Policy’s Key Highlights?
- What type of change request is accepted by Transavia?
- Does Transavia Allow Flight Change Within 24 Hours?
- What are the Transavia Change Flight Guidelines Due to Covid-19?
- Does Transavia Allow Same-Day Flight Change?
- What is the Flight Change Policy For Transavia Holidays?
- What is the Transavia Schedule Change Policy?
- How To Change Transavia Flight?
What are the Transavia Flight Change Policy’s Key Highlights?
Here’s what you need to know about the key features of Transavia flight change policy:
- Permitted Changes –
- Date of travel
- Time of outward and/or return flight (on the same day or a different day)
- Place of departure
- Change to name
- Spelling errors
- Date of birth
- Change Fees and Rebooking – If you make more than one change to your booking, a €50 change fee per one-way flight will be applicable.
- New Booking Confirmation – Once the change has been completed, you will receive a new booking confirmation within a few minutes.
- Restrictions on Changing Passenger Details – It is not possible to change passenger details under the following circumstances:
- You have booked a return flight and the outbound flight has already departed.
- Flight is scheduled to depart within 2 hours
- If you have already completed the Transavia Airlines Flight Change check-in for your flight.
- Transavia Name Change – The airline allows passengers to modify passenger details within 48 hours of booking without incurring change fees or fare differences.
- General Name Change – Passengers will be required to pay change fees and any price difference between the original and new tickets.
- Changing a Name – Name changes are allowed up to 2 hours before the original departure time. Name changes are applicable for both the outward and return flights, and cannot be made for only part of the journey.
- Spelling Error Corrections – The correction must be made up to 2 hours before the original departure time for the flight. Spelling errors can only be rectified through the Transavia call center. No additional costs are incurred for correcting a spelling error.
- Date of Birth/Sex Corrections – Changes can be made at no charge up to 2 hours before the scheduled departure time.
What type of change request is accepted by Transavia?
Here’s what you need to know about changing your booking with Transavia:
- Flex Option for Basic Fare
- With the Flex option, available for €10, you can change the time and date of your flight without paying a change fee.
- Changes can be made up to 12 hours prior to departure via My Transavia or by entering your flight number on the login page.
- Only the fare difference, if applicable, needs to be paid.
- You can make multiple changes to the flight within one year of the original booking date, subject to availability.
- Flex Option for Basic Fare
- Changes to the time and date of your flight can be made up to two hours before departure without incurring a change fee.
- Changes can be made via My Transavia or through the Service Centre
- Changing Flight Route, Date, or Time
- Changing the flight date, time, or flight route incurs a €50 change fee per person, per single flight.
Does Transavia Allow Flight Change Within 24 Hours?
The airline does not allow flight changes within 24 hours of purchase.
What are the Transavia Change Flight Guidelines Due to Covid-19?
Here’s what you need to know about Transavia flight change policy s due to Covid-19 –
- Transavia allows passengers to make one free change to their booking, including flight dates, times, and destinations.
- In some cases, fare differences may apply when changing flights.
Note – The airline aims to minimize change fees for Covid-19-related changes, but certain fare conditions may still apply.
Does Transavia Allow Same-Day Flight Change?
Transavia does not allow passengers to make same-day flight changes
What is the Flight Change Policy For Transavia Holidays?
The possibility of changing a booking depends on the conditions set by the tour operator as well as the fare chosen by the passenger. For instance –
- A booking can only be changed if a new booking is made for the same destination, route, fare, and conditions.
- The passenger must also agree to pay the Transavia Airline Flight Change Fee of €35 per person.
- Additionally, Airtrade, the booking provider, applies an administrative fee of €35 per person for each change made to the booking.
It is important to note any associated costs and the administrative fee imposed by Airtrade.
What is the Transavia Schedule Change Policy?
If there is a schedule change, the passenger will receive an email that outlines the following –
- Transavia may offer alternative flight options for you to consider.
- Request a Refund: You have the right to request a refund for the affected flight(s).
- Rebook Your Flight(s): You can opt to rebook your flights based on the provided alternatives.
Additional Costs for Alternative Flights – If Transavia offers an alternative flight or you find one near the original departure or destination airport, the airline will reimburse you for any additional costs incurred to reach your booked departure or final destination.
Right To Care – If your flight is canceled, Transavia ensures that you have certain rights to receive
- Allowance for a drink and/or meal
- You have the right to send two emails or make two phone calls to keep informed and update your loved ones about the situation.
- You have the option to book a hotel room independently, and Transavia will reimburse the cost of an overnight stay at a 3-star hotel.
Note – To know about the Transavia Schedule Change Compensation, contact the airlines directly.
How much is the Transavia Change Flight Fee?
Below is the overview of the Transavia Airlines Flight Change Fee
|Fare Type||Change Fee|
|Basic Fare||€50 per seat, per flight*|
|Flex Fare||No charge|
|Plus Fare||No charge (until 14 days before departure)|
|€50 per seat, per flight (within 14 days before departure)|
|Max Fare||No charge|
How To Change Transavia Flight?
Transavia Airlines makes traveling easier by providing countless ways to modify your flight. Whether you are a modern traveler who prefers to book tickets with a tap of a button or a traditional traveler who prefers to book tickets offline, Transavia Airlines has you covered.
While there are a number of ways to modify your flight, the easiest way is to do it online.
Guide to making the changes online
- Open the web browser and visit the official Transavia Airlines.
- Tap on the ”Log in” option visible at the extreme right of the page.
- You would be able to see the “Manage Your Booking” option
- Click on the Manage Booking option to be navigated to a different page
- Enter your booking reference number and last name
- The details of your flight would be fetched and visible on the screen
- Tap on the enter button and find the change/modify option
- You can then proceed with any change that you wish to make
- The difference in flight fee and change fee would be provided
- Make sure to make the payment if you wish to modify your ticket
- Save the changes after you have made the payments
- Voila! The airline would send the confirmation with a new ticket on your registered Mail ID or contact number.
Modify Transavia Airlines Flight Ticket Via A Call
If sitting around on digital devices is not your thing, you can try the old and reliable method to make the changes offline. Follow these simple steps to change your ticket via a call.
- Dial the service center of Transavia Airlines to get in touch with a customer support executive.
- Explain why you wish to make the change to your ticket and what changes would you like to make.
- The executive would then put you on hold while they check the eligibility for the change as per the type of fare you have purchased.
- They would then inform you about the fee for the new flight and ask you to pay the difference in fare. Once you have confirmed and paid, they would move forward with the change.
- You would have to pay a certain service fee to get assisted by a professional. Transavia change of flight policy states this at the time of booking.
Change Transavia Airlines Flight Ticket At The Airport
If not done via a call, you can even opt to make the changes in your Transavia Airlines ticket by visiting the airport. Here’s how you can do it-
- Visit the Transavia Airlines counter at the airport.
- An executive would be assigned to you who will assist you with the changes in your tickets.
- You can ask the customer representative about any doubts you have regarding the changes. The executive would bring a sense of clarity and proceed forward with the change.
- Be elaborative about the kind of change that you wish to make.
- The executive would check the change fee and make the change if they have received your approval.
Just like the Transavia call center, you would have to pay a small service fee at the ticket counter as well. The exemplary services are provided by the airline to feature professional support to the passengers.
Transavia’s change flight policy aims to accommodate passengers’ changing needs while maintaining a smooth travel experience.
Passengers can benefit from the flexibility offered by the Flex option, which allows changes without changing fees or only paying the fare difference. The airlines also guarantee passenger rights to care, including food and drink allowances and communication provisions
Frequently Asked Questions – FAQs
Transavia change flight policy is way more flexible than any other policy it has released. According to it, you are allowed to make any change in seats, date, time, meals, destination and flight. The change fee would depend on the type of fare purchased. Some of the tickets would not be able to make any change, you can check your eligibility for modifications during the time of booking the tickets.
Yes, Transavia allows passengers to change their flights, subject to the fare type selected.
If the airline has delayed your flight by more than 3 hours, you can either seek a full refund by canceling your ticket or you can opt for the next flight that the airline provides. Transavia change flight policy also mentions that you would be reimbursed for your meals and accommodations if the airline fails to send the flight on time.
However, on the contrary, if the airline arranges for an alternative flight to arrive at the same time and drop you off at the same destination, you can not have the liberty to make any cancellations or claim for any refund. If the flight has been delayed due to some natural reasons, the airline is not subjected to any compensation in that case.
Yes. The airline is one of the most valued budget-friendly airlines all around the world and is taking every extra step to provide a safe trip to its passengers. For starters, the airline has restricted its flight and is not flying in the most affected areas.
The flights are properly sanitized and social distancing is followed. If you wish to take a flight with the airline, you must have a COVID test report while checking in. The test must be taken 2 days before the departure date.
Transavia Airlines change fee depends on the type of fare a passenger has purchased. In some cases, the airline allows its passengers to make the changes up to 2 hours before the departure for free. In the other cases, the passengers might have to pay a fee of 35 EUR to make the change within 24 hours of booking.
A change fee of €50 per person, per single flight applies. Additionally, any difference in the ticket price may also be charged. Passengers who have chosen the Flex option during the booking process are allowed to change the date without paying a change fee.