Breeze Airways began operations on May 27, 2021, with a flight from Tampa International Airport to Charleston International Airport. The airline’s headquarters are located in Cottonwood Heights. David Neeleman co-founded Morris Air, WestJet, JetBlue, and Azul Linhas Aereas in addition to Breeze Airways. As a result of policies such as the Breeze Airways cancellation policy, the airline has a high number of loyal passengers. Airlines use this policy to provide passengers the option of getting a refund if their flights are canceled.
Brief Notes on the Breeze Airways Flight Cancellation Policy
Breeze Airways follows a set of rules to ensure the smooth operation of its airlines. The airline charges a small percentage of the ticket cost as cancellation fees according to the regulations outlined in the Breeze Airways cancellation policy. Read the following to get a better understanding of the policy:
- The airline will charge some portion of ticket fare as Breeze Airways cancellation fees if the cancellation is made outside the risk-free period.
- You can reschedule the trip or cancel it free of charge up to 15 minutes before your scheduled departure time.
- According to the Breeze Airways ticket cancellation policy, the airline would provide a full refund if the cancellation is made within 24 hours after booking.
- Breeze Airways may not impose cancellation fees for any cancellations made due to inclement weather.
- As the airline only offers non-refundable tickets, the refund amount will be converted into breeze points, according to the Breeze Airways cancellation policy.
- Cancellation of promotional tickets will not result in reimbursement for the traveler.
- Cancellations made within 24 hours of the reservation will be refunded in full in the original mode of payment. This is the only case in which you will receive a refund in the same mode of payment. In all other situations, you will receive a reimbursement in the form of breeze points.
- According to the Breeze Airways flight cancellation policy, the cancellation costs will be decided following an assessment of the ticket categories.
- To get a refund, the cancellation must be done within the time frame specified.
- The Breeze Airways cancellation policy states that you are not required to pay any cancellation costs if the flight is canceled by the airline for the following reasons:
- Operational failures
- Technical errors
- Natural calamities
- Government influence or regulations
- Breeze Airways may waive cancellation charges if a booking is canceled due to bereavement or health concerns.
Breeze Airways 24-Hour Cancellation Rules
- Passengers who cancel their reservations within 24 hours of their reservation will not be charged any cancellation fees by Breeze Airways.
- To receive a full refund, tickets must be purchased at least seven days before the departure date.
- As per the Breeze Airways 24-hour cancellation policy, once the risk-free period lapses you will need to pay cancellation charges based on fare types.
- The airline may waive the Breeze Airways cancellation fees if your flight is canceled due to bad weather. Even if the risk-free time has passed, you will be compensated.
- Passengers will get a full refund in the original form of payment if the cancellations are made within the same day of booking.
Breeze Airways Cancellation Fees
Passengers who do not finish the cancellation process within the time frame specified must pay Breeze Airways cancellation fees based on their fare category. You should read the following points to learn more about cancellation fees. It will assist you in determining how much you must pay to the airline as a Breeze Airways cancellation fees for canceling your flights.
- The airline will charge cancellation fees if the booking is canceled outside the risk-free period.
- Cancellations can be done till the day of departure.
- All the tickets are non-refundable in nature, so, you will receive a reimbursement in the form of breeze points. You can use them on future flights with Breeze Airways.
- You can cancel your planned reservation free of charge up to 15 minutes before your scheduled departure, according to the Breeze Airways Cancellation Policy.
- You will need to pay Breeze Airways cancellation fees based on many factors:
- Date of cancellation
- Reason for cancellation
- Method of cancellation
- Types of tickets
- To get a refund, you need to cancel the trip by following all the clauses mentioned in Breeze Airways cancellation policy. For this, you may need to pay some portion of the ticket fare as cancellation charges.
Breeze Airways Refund Policy
Some of the refund rules have been mandated by the airline. Continue reading for a summary of the Breeze Airways refund policy. It will help you with the refund request process:
- As per the Breeze Airways cancellation policy, the passenger will need to pay service fees extra if the cancellation is made through the offline portals.
- The cancellation request will not be entertained by the airline if the booking is made through unauthorized portals.
- Refunds will be provided in the form of breeze points.
- As per the Breeze Airways flight cancellation policy, you can cancel the scheduled reservation free of charge up to 15 minutes before your scheduled departure.
- Breeze Airways ticket cancellation can be done in the same manner as booking.
- The Breeze Airways cancellation fees will be calculated on the basis of ticket types, the reason for cancellations, and mode of cancellation.
- Cancellations made on the same day as the booking will result in a full refund in the original form of payment.
- Breeze Airways tickets are non-refundable. You may be needed to pay cancellation fees if you do not cancel the reservation within the stated time limit.
- All group booking tickets will be evaluated on an individual basis. This implies you’ll have to pay cancellation charges per person rather than per ticket.
- The refund will reflect in your account within two weeks as the refund process depends on the mode of cancellation.
- You will gain compensation if the booking is canceled by Breeze Airways.
- For no-show cases, the airline will charge full ticket value as Breeze Airways cancellation fees.
How to Cancel Flight on Breeze Airways?
Breeze Airways has several options for canceling flights. You can select one of them based on your preferences. All of the cancellation techniques are simple to implement and do not require any additional qualifications. For canceling your reservation, you simply need to execute the following points outlined below:
Breeze Airways Cancel Flight Online
- Choose a web browser as per your choice.
- Browse the official website of Breeze Airways.
- Tap on the login tab.
- Use your username and password to complete the account authentication process.
- On the homepage, look for the manage booking tab.
- Once you get the tab, select it.
- Enter the last name with the confirmation code to search the trip.
- Select the trip.
- Click on the cancel tab.
- Fill the form by sharing all the required information.
- Select the cancellation reason.
- Review the Breeze Airways ticket cancellation form and click on the submit tab.
- You may need to pay cancellation charges based on Breeze Airways cancellation policy.
- While noting the reference number, you must consider reviewing the refund value.
Flight Cancellation Through The Customer Service Number
- Communicate with the officials through the customer service number +1-844-673-0381.
- The agent will assist you in the Breeze Airways ticket cancellation process.
- To make the cancellation, you need to submit the Breeze Airways ticket cancellation form. You may ask the allocated agent to complete the form on your behalf.
- To fill the form, you need to share the following information:
- Departure city
- Booking code
- Reason for cancellation
- Before submitting the Breeze Airways ticket cancellation form, ask the agent to review it.
- The agent will submit the form on your behalf.
- While processing your request, the agent will share brief notes on Breeze Airways cancellation policy.
Ticket Cancellation at the Airport Counters
- Reach the authorized counters.
- Fill the Breeze Airways ticket cancellation form.
- Review the input.
- Go through the Breeze Airways ticket cancellation policy while submitting the refund request.
- If you have any questions or issues concerning the Breeze Airways Refund Policy, you may address them with the available representatives. All of your issues will be addressed by the agent.
- You may need to pay cancellation and service charges based on Breeze Airways cancellation policy.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) – Breeze Airways Ticket Cancellation
You can cancel your tickets in two ways: online or offline. However, if you want to avoid service costs, always cancel your scheduled reservation through the online methods.
Note: Please keep in mind that if you canceled a reservation through a third-party agency, you will be charged the full ticket fare as Breeze Airways Cancellation Fees.
Breeze Airways cancels flights only when the weather conditions are unsuitable for flying or when there is a concern about the passenger’s safety.
No. You are not required to pay any cancellation fees. According to the Breeze Airways 24-Hour cancellation policy, passengers who make cancellations within the risk-free period do not have to pay cancellation fees. They will receive a full refund within two to three weeks.
Yes. You can cancel your scheduled journey at the airport counters. However, you may need to pay service fees in addition to the Breeze Airways cancellation fees.