Copa Airlines is one of the most popular Panama airlines. Founded in 1947, Copa Airlines is now serving more than 80 destinations across 33 countries. This airline is best-known for providing its passengers with world-class services and passenger-friendly policies. And Copa Airlines cancellation policy is no different. In case you have a sudden change of plans, then cancelling your ticket on time is the best option.
You do not have to worry about ticket cancellation when you have a booking with Copa Airlines. When you read the Copa Airlines cancellation policy, you will realize how passenger-friendly and easy to understand they are! Continue reading this post to know more about the cancellation policy and other essentials.
Copa Airlines Cancellation Policy 24-Hour
The Copa Airlines flight cancellation policy is quite flexible in all terms. And when it comes to the cancellation policy, we cannot ignore the Copa Airlines flight cancellation policy 24 hours. As per this policy, all passengers will be provided with a 24 hours window where you can cancel your booking without paying any cancellation fee. Irrespective of the refundable or non-refundable ticket, you can cancel your reservation at no extra cost. In case, you miss this risk-free window for any reason, you can still cancel your booking but you will require paying a certain amount as a Copa Airlines cancellation fee. And this cancellation fee depends on the fare type, destination chosen, etc. To learn more about the Copa Airlines 24-hour cancellation policy, you can get in touch with Airlines Policy or simply browse through the official website of Copa Airlines.
Copa Airlines Cancel Flight: How to do it?
If you are travelling with Copa Airlines, then you will be provided with different modes to cancel Copa flight. Just look at the following to learn more about the methods available for Copa Airlines cancellation:
- Go to the official website of Copa Airlines and find the option of MANAGE RESERVATIONS to cancel your tickets you purchased through the website.
- You can also connect with us for flight cancellation if you have booked your tickets by using our online flight booking platform.
- The airline has a mobile application for Android as well as iOS users. So, you can go to your respective play store i.e. Google Play Store or Apple Store to download and install the app for Copa Airlines flight cancellation.
- The airline also provides its passengers with a 24*7 customer care service number. You can call on this number and request flight cancellation.
- In case, all these methods listed above do not work well – you can also go to the nearest airport and locate the ticket booking window or the Kiosk tower to cancel your flight tickets in-person.
Cancel Copa Flight Online
Among all, the online method is considered quite effective and easy. If you are someone who is not able to cancel their flight tickets offline or need a method for quick cancellations, then you can follow the steps given below to make the entire process easy and hassle-free:
- Visit the official website of Copa Airlines.
- Now, use your credentials to log in to your account.
- Select the option MANAGE FLIGHTS or MY RESERVATIONS to proceed further.
- When you choose one of these options, you will be provided with a list of bookings you have done.
- Select the flight booking you want to cancel.
- Confirm the flight cancellation selection to complete the process.
- While doing this, do not forget to raise the refund request to get your money back.
- Once the request is accepted, you will be notified by the airlines containing all the necessary details related to the Copa Airlines cancellations.
Cancel Copa Flight Offline
If you are not able to cancel your flight tickets online, then you can still use other conventional methods to do so. For instance, you can call on the customer service number of Copa Airlines. An executive will be assigned to you to address your query. They will ask you to provide them with certain details including your name, booking or ticket number, and reason for cancellation. Once you provide them with satisfactory answers, they will initiate the process on your behalf. They will also submit the refund request. And credit your money back in the same account as per the Copa Airlines cancellation policy. You can also choose to cancel your reservations at the airport. The same procedures will also be followed at the airport counter for flight cancellation as well.
Copa Airlines Refund Policy
When you want to get a full refund, you must cancel your ticket within 24 hours of the booking. In case you miss this period, you can still cancel Copa flight by paying the Copa Airlines cancellation fee. However, the refund depends on your ticket type – whether you have a refundable ticket or a non-refundable one. To check out more about the Copa Airlines cancellation policy, cancellation charges, refund policy, etc., get in touch with us or simply go to the official website of the airline for professional support and assistance.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Some of the frequently asked questions about Copa Airlines cancellation policy have been answered here. Just take a look:
You can use your non-refundable ticket as a payment towards new bookings. If not, then your ticket will be subjected to certain charges that include the airport fees and other applicable taxes. Please note that some “country-specific” taxes will not be refunded by the airline after the Copa Airlines flight cancellation.
If your ticket is not used, you will be provided with a full refund but after deducting the following:
1. Fare rules related penalty fee
2. Non-refundable taxes, if any
The refund process depends on the method used for flight ticket booking. For instance, if you have purchased a flight ticket through the official website of Copa Airlines, then you can submit your request online. Similarly, if you have bought the flight ticket through our platform or a travel agency, then you will need to contact them for a refund.
It completely depends on the payment method used during flight booking. For example, if you have used a credit card for flight booking, then it will depend on the billing cycle of your credit card company. If you have used a check or cash, then you will require waiting at least 20 working days to get your money back.
No. The refund requests may only be submitted for unexpired tickets.