The thought of cancelling the flight is strong enough to make us sad. The refund initiation just adds up to the pile of burdens, doesn’t it? Well, not anymore. If you have bought a ticket with Silver Airways, we might have news or two, making the cancellations easier. Considering its exemplary rules, Silver Airways cancellation policy always remains the most appreciable of them all.
Worried about the process for cancellation? Stop fussing over it. We will walk you through all the tiny details related to the Silver Airways cancellation policy in this blog. So make sure to grab a pen and paper and make a note of these points.
Silver Airways Flight Cancellation Policy
These are the key highlights related to the cancellation process. Go through the pointers to have a better understanding of cancelling your tickets.
- According to Silver Airways cancellation policy, the passengers can cancel their tickets within 24 hours of booking. The bookings must be made at least 7 days before the departure of the flight.
- If the passengers miss out on the free cancellation window, they would have to pay a certain fee to make the cancellations.
- Silver Airways cancellations can be done in a number of ways. The cancellations must be made in the same way in which a passenger booked their tickets.
- The refunds shall only be made for the refundable tickets, if the passengers have bought a non-refundable ticket, the airline would not make the reimbursement in that case.
- If the passengers have booked two tickets, they can cancel one without worrying about the free cancellation window. However, the airline would allow the ticket for lower airfare for cancellation.
- In the case of group bookings, the passengers need to separate the individual tickets by entering the PNR number. Put the ticket for cancellation, the cancellation charge would be for one ticket and not for the entire group.
Silver Airways 24 Hours Cancellation Policy
The 24 hours cancellation policy determines the flexibility of the airline. When an emergency knocks on your door, you can answer it without any hesitations.
- Silver Airways 24 hours cancellation policy gives you the liberty to make the cancellations without worrying about any loss. The bookings must be made at least 7 days before the departure of the flight.
- Silver Airways cancellation policy does not give a free cancellation window on every ticket. The 24 hours cancellation also depends on the class of your ticket.
- The 24 hours policy is quite strict. You cannot expect the airline to proceed with a complete refund if you missed the free cancellation window even by an hour.
Silver Airways Cancellation Fee
Silver Airways charge a certain cancellation fee if the passengers do not abide by the free cancellation protocol. The charges are different for different tickets.
- When a passenger is buying a refundable fare ticket, they can cancel the tickets for free. The cancellations can be made up to 24 hours before the departure.
- Passengers with Freedom Fare would have to pay 90 USD if they fail to make the cancellations within 24 hours of booking.
- The cancellation charge is usually more for international trips as compared to domestic ones.
Silver Airways Refund Policy
Silver Airways cancellation policy is crafted taking care of the passenger’s mindsets. You do not need to worry about the refund initiation if you are following the terms and conditions set by the airline.
- Passengers who have cancelled their tickets within 24 hours would have the chance for a 100 per cent refund.
- In order to get a full refund, the passengers must book their flight tickets at least a week before the departure date of the flight.
- The refund shall reflect within 7 to 20 business days from cancellations. The refunds would be initiated in the same way in which the booking was done.
- Passengers who paid via cash or cheques can reach out to the airline and seek reimbursement in the desired manner.
How To Cancel Your Ticket In Silver Airways?
Imagine how disappointing the world would have been if we were given limited options. Sounds bad, doesn’t it? Well, now stop imagining and step back into reality as Silver Airways has broken the bounds of limitations. You can make the cancellations in innumerable ways.
Whether we talk about advanced online cancellations or the laid-back offline ones, the options are specially crafted to pamper you. Check out the ways in which you can proceed with the cancellations.
Step By Step Guide To Cancel Your Silver Airways Ticket Online
- Browse through the official website of Silver Airways.
- Choose your language and location as per your desire. The airline would redirect you to some other page.
- Press on the ‘Manage My Bookings’ section displayed on the homepage.
- Enter your PNR number and last name along with the email ID. Press on the continue button.
- The airline would fetch your details. You can click on the cancellation option and confirm your cancellation.
- Make sure to fill out the refund form as soon as you confirm the cancellation.
- When the cancellations are made, you would receive a notification regarding the cancellation and refund on your email ID.
How To Cancel Silver Airways Flight Ticket Via A Call?
At times we all go through connection problems. Well, in that case, the airline has provided its next cancellation option via a call. With a professional approach and hassle-free cancellation, this way is widely opted by passengers all around the world.
Here’s how you can make your changes via a call:
- Call the service centre of Silver Airways.
- Get in touch with a customer support executive to seek help in the ticket cancellation.
- Tell them the PNR number and your name to find the relevant flight and proceed with the cancellations.
- Be descriptive about why do you want to make the cancellation. Provide proper documentation for better support for your cancellation.
- They would check your eligibility and make the cancellations accordingly. The refund would be initiated as per Silver Airways cancellation policy.
- As soon as the cancellations are done, the airline will notify you about the same.
Cancelling Silver Airways Flight Ticket At The Airport
And some of us enjoy taking the old approach for cancellations. You can make the end minute cancellations of your ticket as per Silver Airways cancellation policy easily.
- Walk down to the ticket centre of Silver Airways at the airport.
- Find an executive to help you out in the cancellation process.
- Make sure to describe why would you like to cancel your ticket. Carry the documents if possible.
- The executive would check your eligibility and inform you about the same.
- Ask the executives to fill out the refund form and tell them how would you like to receive the refund.
- The cancellations would be confirmed via mail from Silver Airways.
If you are making the cancellations in this way, you would have to pay a service fee of 100 USD. Silver Airways cancellation policy clearly mentions that if you are taking the support of the executives, you would have to pay a service charge for the same.
Frequently Asked Questions: Silver Airways Flight Cancellations
Yes. The passengers are allowed to make the cancellations for free if the changes are made within a certain time. The airline has set a free cancellation window of 24 hours.
As per Silver Airways cancellation policy, If the passengers miss out on the free cancellation window, they would have to pay a small fee of 90 USD to the airline. If the passengers have insured their tickets, they can make the cancellations for free.
If your flight gets delayed by more than 4 hours, you have two options. You can either cancel the ticket right away and demand a 100 per cent refund from the airline or you can opt for the next alternative flight arranged by the airline.
In case of a delay of more than 6 hours, you would be provided with proper meals and beverages. You can even ask the airline to compensate for the accommodation at the airport. In some cases, the passengers are also allowed to claim a compensation of 600 USD.
If you do not show up for your flight in Silver Airways, it would be considered as a no show and the airline would cancel your ticket. You would not be applicable for any refund, the entire ticket amount would be considered as a no-show charge by the airline.
Yes. The airline is follow ing every safety measure to ditch the chances of COVID. The passengers have to take a COVID test up to 2 days before the departure date. Constant sanitisation and social distancing are practised to assure the safety of the passengers.
The passengers would also be provided with face shields and masks in the airline while taking the flight.