After a Reservation has been issued, any changes made by the buyer, the customer, or his or her authorized agent are subject to the fares, fare restrictions, tax hikes, and other fees that are in force at the time the change is made. Avelo Airlines flight change policy and offer a convenient process to make flight changes.
Here, we will guide you through the change guidelines, how to make the flight changes, the airline’s penalty, and more.
Avelo Airlines Change Flight Policy
When it comes to requesting Avelo airlines ticket change, the following conditions will apply –
- Passengers are responsible for the applicable fare difference, if the fare of the new flight is more expensive than the existing one.
- If your replacement flight is less expensive, the difference will be kept for the original booked passenger(s) in the form of Avelo Travel Funds (ATF) for future use, provided that travel is completed within a year of the date your travel funds were granted.
- No change request shall be entertained after the flight departure.
- Passengers can request the flight changes up to 15 minutes before the scheduled flight departure.
- You can request the changes to the flight segment which is unused.
By making your modifications online with Manage Trips, you may save time and money. Reservation changes or cancellations made through Avelo’s Customer Service Center are subject to a $20 fee per seated passenger.
Flight Changes Within 24 Hours of booking
The Avelo Airlines flight change policy allows passengers to make changes to their flight reservations without paying a fee. The scheduled departure date must be booked at least 168 hours or more in advance. Fare differences may apply. The terms and conditions include –
- Group reservations are not covered under a 24 hour change policy.
- Reservations purchased with Avelo frequent flyer miles points are not eligible under free changes within 24 hours of purchase.
- If the reservation includes flight segments from other airlines, the changes would only be applicable on the flight operated by Avelo airlines only.
How to Change Flight With Avelo Airlines?
To request Avelo Airlines change flight, you can make change online at the airline’s website as well as over the phone.
Change Flight Online
The following actions must be taken if a client wishes to change their Avelo Airlines ticket bookings through Avelo Manage Booking section –
- First, go to Avelo Airlines’ official website. Select the Change/Cancel option that is shown below.
- Second, complete all the necessary information on both your original and intended flight tickets. Select “Submit.”
- Finally, watch for a message confirming your new Avelo Airlines ticket.
Change Flight Over the phone
passengers can make changes through the Airlines Customer Service phone number. All you need to do is –
- Provide your reservation information to the available flight executive.
- Once they’ve located your reservation, ask them if you can change your flight.
- The changes would only be effective on the unused portion of the ticket, and they would be subject to the Air Airlines change fee.
- The airline executive will offer you the new flight option based on your needs.
- At the time of check-out, you might be required to use your debit or credit card to pay the change fee and any applicable fare difference.
- Once the payment has been received successfully, look in your email inbox for a new flight schedule for your already-made reservation.
Note – Reservations canceled through Avelo’s Customer Support Center incur a $20 fee per passenger per booking.
Avelo Airlines Change Fees
With Avelo Airlines flight change policy, your booking is subject to a change fee, and is varies with the day when you request the flight changes, such as
|Days from Departure
|Fee Amount (in USD)
|0-5 days from departure
|6-13 days from departure
|14-59 days from departure
|60+ days from departure
|Within 24 hours of booking
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) – Avelo Airlines Change Flight Policy
How much is a fee to make changes to your Avelo Airlines flight?
Refer to the ‘Avelo Airlines flight change fee’ section to know about the change penalty levied by the airlines. In addition to the change fee, passengers are liable to pay any applicable fare difference.
Is there any limit on how many changes any passenger can request?
No, you can change your ticket as often as you like, but if the new journey will cost more than your prior trip, you might be required to pay the fare difference.
Is there any time limit on the change request?
Yes. Up to 15 minutes prior to your flight’s planned departure, you may modify or cancel it.
How do I modify my seat preference with Avelo Airlines?
Go to the Manage Booking section to add/update your seat selection. In addition, passengers can add a seat at the time of check-in.
Can Avelo Airlines flights be changed within 24 hours?
Yes. Travelers may make free changes to their flight reservations within 24 hours of purchase.