Sudden change in plans? Looking forward to canceling your flight tickets booked with Philippine Airlines. Don’t fret. Philippine Airlines cancellation policy allows passengers to cancel their booked flights with ease.
Important Highlights of Philippine Airlines Cancellation Policy
Before proceeding ahead to cancel Philippine Airlines Flight, a passenger needs to be familiar with the major and important highlights of the Philippine Airlines Cancellation Policy. Take a look at the highlights of the Philippine Airlines flight cancellation policy. Once you understand all this information, you can proceed ahead to confirm your cancellation made with Philippine Airlines.
- Philippine Airlines allows passengers to cancel Philippine Airlines Flight within 24 hours of the original booking date. Also, the booked flight’s purchase date should be 7 or more than 7 days.
- Only those flights that are booked through the official website or customer support are eligible for cancellation.
- Philippine Airlines Cancellation Fee will be charged depending upon the fare and the type of ticket.
- Philippine airlines cancelled flight compensation will be credited to the original source of payment.
- The refund for the canceled flight will be credited within 7 to 10 business days.
Philippine Airlines 24 Hour Cancellation
According to Philippine Airlines 24 Hour Cancellation Policy, a passenger can cancel a Philippine airline ticket within 24 hours of the booking date. The airlines allow passengers to cancel the reservation without bearing any penalty provided that the passenger should have canceled the ticket within 24 hours and the purchase is done 7 days or more before the scheduled flight departs. The passengers who meet this condition will be eligible for a full refund.
On the other hand, if a passenger is canceling the ticket within 24 hours and the flight is scheduled to be departed within 7 days, Philippine Airlines will charge the Philippine Airlines Cancellation Fee.
Philippine Airlines Booking Cancellation Procedure
If you have booked your flight ticket and want to know how to cancel Philippine Airlines Ticket, rest assured. Philippine Airlines Booking Cancellation Procedure is simple, fast, and convenient. There are multiple ways that one can follow and know the procedure of Philippine Airlines Cancelled Flights.
Philippine Airlines Online Booking Cancellation
The online mode of canceling Philippine Airlines Tickets is fast and reliable. For those who are encountering any sort of problem while performing Philippine airlines online booking cancellation procedure, they can follow the below-listed instructions to help themselves get out of the trouble.
- Visit the official website https://www.philippineairlines.com/en.
- Sign in to your account using your email address and password.
- On the homepage, you will find the option “My Trips”,
- Navigate the pointer and select “My Trip”.
- The list of the booked flight will be displayed on the screen.
- Select the Philippine Airlines Flight you wish to cancel.
- A pop-up message will appear on the screen asking you to confirm your decision.
- If you have made your mind to cancel, select yes to proceed ahead.
- The Philippine Airlines Flight will be cancelled successfully.
- An email will be sent to the registered email address that will confirm the successful cancellation of the flight.
Apart from that, if any passenger wants to change his/her flight ticket, the Philippine Airlines Flight Change Policy allows making changes to the booked flight.
Offline Philippine Airlines Cancellation Procedure
Anyone who is unable to perform the Philippine Airlines Online Booking Cancellation procedure can resort to the offline procedure to cancel Philippine Airlines Flight. The passengers will have to get in touch with the representatives. To speak to representatives, the passengers can dial +1-855-284-6735. Once the representative answers the call, the passenger can tell them the reason why they need to cancel their flight and request them to initiate the refund for the same if they are eligible.
Philippine Airlines Cancellation Fee
Philippine Airlines will charge a cancellation fee Philippine Airlines if the passenger does not cancel the flight within 24 hours of the original booking date of the flight that is scheduled to fly after 7 days. In this case, a certain amount will be deducted from the total amount. The remaining amount is credited within 7 to 10 days. The Philippine Airlines Cancellation fee depends upon the route and destination. Expect 200 USD to be charged on canceling Philippine Airlines Flight. Apart from that, if you need more information on Philippine Airlines Ticket Cancellation Fee, you can get in touch with the representatives. Also, the passengers can raise queries regarding the Philippine Airlines Baggage Policy if they want more information about the same.
Philippine Airlines Cancelled Flight Compensation
There are times when passengers get delayed because of the airline itself. As a passenger, you must be aware of your rights. Depending upon the route, the passengers can claim Philippine Airlines Cancelled Flight Compensation. In case, there is a delay in flight as well, passengers can also submit a request for compensation. Check out Philippine airlines cancelled flights:
- If the total flight distance is within 2000 km, a passenger can get a claim of up to $300 USD.
- If the flight distance ranges between 2000 Km to 4000 Km, and there is a delay of 3 or more hours, a passenger can request compensation for up to 400 USD.
So, depending upon the distance between the destinations and the duration of delay, the Philippine Airlines Cancelled Flight Compensation is paid.
Philippine Airlines Refund Policy
The Philippine Airlines Cancelled Flights refund will be paid in accordance with the Philippine Airlines Cancellation Policy. Depending upon the destination, fare, the airline will charge Philippine Airlines Cancellation Fee. The remaining amount will be credited to the original source of payment. The Philippine Airlines Ticket refund will be processed through bank transfer if you have purchased your ticket through cash.
Frequently Asked Questions Related To Philippine Airlines Cancellation Policy
To avoid the cancellation fee, the passengers need to cancel their booking within 24 hours, and the purchase must be done 7 or more than 7 days before the departure of the scheduled flights.
There are multiple ways through which a passenger can cancel a ticket. You can either use the online portal or speak to a customer representative to cancel your flight ticket.
In case of flight cancellation done by the airlines, the passengers are entitled to the Philippine airlines cancelled flight compensation. The compensation for the cancelled flights today by Philippine airlines will depend on route, and distance between destinations.