Changing flight has always been a troublesome task. However, that does not apply in the case if you have booked your flight ticket with Latam Airlines. Latam Flight Change Policy allows passengers to make modifications to the pre-booked tickets. So, if you need any sort of guidance or information pertaining to the Latam change reservation process, read below to get acquainted with the important highlights related to Latam Flight Change Policy. The information will be really helpful if you need to change your Latam Flight.
Latam Flight Change Policy
Latam Airlines offer flexibility to passengers in case they wish to make changes to their travel dates or destination. There are certain terms and conditions that the passengers must abide by:
- In case, if the passengers wish to change the destination, they will have to pay the fare difference.
- Passengers must make the changes prior to the departure of the flight.
- Only those tickets that are booked through the official website or through offline mode will be eligible to make changes.
- If you have booked your tickets through a travel agency, you must contact them to make the necessary changes in Latam Flight Booking.
- The airline will levy a Latam ticket change fee to allow passengers to make changes to their tickets.
Latam Airlines Change Flight Procedure
Looking forward to getting information on Latam Airlines Flight Change Procedure? For those who don’t have any idea about how to perform the Latam Airlines Change flight procedure. Latam Airlines allows passengers the flexibility to choose multiple ways to make modifications to their tickets. Change Flight Latam Airlines Procedure is quick, straightforward, and can be done through offline and online mode.
Online Procedure To Change Latam Flight
The passengers can submit their request for Latam Airlines change flight date prior to the departure of the flight. The passengers are required to follow these instructions to successfully perform Latam Change Booking Procedure.
- Visit the official website of Latam Airlines.
- The passengers will have to enter the credentials to log in to their accounts. It includes a registered email address and password.
- Click on the section “My Trip” that is available on the homepage.
- The list of the booked flights will appear on the screen.
- Select the bookings you wish to change.
- Enter the Booking reference number and the last name of the passenger.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to successfully perform Latam Change Ticket Procedure.
- The airline will send a confirmation email address to your registered email address.
In case, you don’t wish to travel at all, Latam Cancellation Policy allows passengers to cancel their flight booking in case of uncertainties.
Offline Procedure To Change Latam Flight
Latam Airlines also provides the options to change Latam flights through the offline procedure. To make modifications to Latam Flight Tickets or names, the passengers can simply dial Latam Flight Change Phone Number which is . The passengers can submit their request to make changes to Latam Flights and the representatives will offer you complete information and assistance until you are completely satisfied. Also, the representatives will help you out if you have any other queries such as Latam Baggage Policy or anything else.
In addition to making changes to travel dates, passengers can change their names as well. Latam Airlines Name Change procedure involves the same steps and can be done instantly by visiting the official website. The passengers will have to abide by the Latam Airlines name change policy.
Latam Same Day Flight Change
If the passenger wishes to travel later or earlier on the same day of departure of his/her booked flight, Latam Same Day Flight Change service allows more flexibility to the passengers. Depending upon his route and destination, the passengers can reap the benefits of Latam Same Day Flight Change Service. However, there are certain terms and conditions for the same. If the passenger wants to choose an early flight, the flight change time-period varies depending upon the nature of the flight booked.
- In the case of a domestic flight, the passengers must make changes 1 hour prior to the departure of the new flight. For instance, if a flight was scheduled to depart at 7.00 PM and the passenger wants to fly at 5.00 PM. The passenger must make changes by 4.00 PM.
- In the case of international flights, the passenger has a leeway to make changes up to 1 hour and 40 minutes before the departure of the new flight.
The passengers can avail this service if:
- Passengers are traveling on domestic flights with destinations in Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia Ecuador, and Peru.
- If passengers are traveling on an international flight whose departure is from Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, Uruguay, and the United States.
- Latam Airlines must be operating the flights.
Latam Change Fee
The passengers can easily make changes to their travel dates and the airline will charge a certain amount as Latam Ticket Change Fee depending upon the route, and type of fare booked. So, before proceeding ahead to make changes, passengers must be aware of the Latam Airlines flight change fee.
FAQs Related To Latam Flight Change Policy
Yes. Passengers can change flight Latam easily. The airline offers flexibility that enables passengers to amend their travel dates in case they are not certain about their travel plans.
In case, if the passenger wants to change his/her seats, there are multiple ways to perform Latam Change Seat procedure. The passenger can either visit the official website or speak to the representative for the same. Apart from that, passengers can change their names.
Latam Flight Change Fee depends upon the destination that the passengers are traveling to. Also, it depends upon the type of fare booked by the passengers.
Why do I have to pay a change fee? To find out the solution, I went to the official page and read through the Latam flight change policy. According to the regulation, changes made during the free change fee period would be charged a small percentage of the overall fare as a change fee.
We are contemplating purchasing through Delta RT tickets from Greenville SC to Puerto Montt, Chile in mid January 2022. The final destination is Puerto Montt, Chile with a 4 hour layover in Santiago. However, due to Chile Covid regulations, in Santiago one has to take a Covid test at the airport and then quarantine to a hotel until the results are posted online. Passengers are saying this can take up to 12 hours. If we miss our LATAM connecting flight to Puerto Montt, are we able to change to another flight even if it happens to be the next morning? If so, do we have to pay aLATAM change fee and/or be charged the new flight cost? Please advise so we can book these tickets asap.