Passengers can complete the Allegiant Airlines check in online, via the mobile app, as well as at the airport. The said check-in options offer passengers a smooth and convenient travel.
In this article we have covered all the terms and conditions that passengers need to know before completing the check-in. Add to that, you will also get insight on how to request the check-in through online and offline methods, the check-in baggage rules and much more.
What are the Requirements to Complete the Allegiant Air Check In?
Here are the following terms and conditions you need to know before completing the Allegiant Airlines check in –
- The Allegiant mobile check in is not available for passengers traveling outside the United States.
- Allegiant Air unaccompanied minors are not eligible for the online check-in.
- The airline does not allow passengers to request Allegiant Air flight cancellation after the check-in is completed.
- The Allegiant Air online check in is not available for passengers traveling outside the US.
- Passengers who requested Allegiant Airlines Special Assistance service need to complete the check-in at the airport. They must arrive at the check-in counter at least 2 hours before the scheduled departure.
- Passengers who use the Allegiant Air web check in service must arrive at the airport at least 45 minutes before the flight’s scheduled departure.
- Travelers need to adhere to the check-in deadline and must present at the boarding and the security area no later than the time specified by Allegiant Airlines.
- The airline may cancel your reservation if you fail to arrive at the boarding area on time. It may result in the forfeit of the entire booking value which is unflown.
- The Allegiant Air check in deadlines are different at every airport and it is advised you should honor these check in deadlines.
- The airline may retain the right to void your reservation if you fail to comply with the check-in deadline.
- The airline does not allow flight changes after the check-in. In that case, passengers need to cancel the airline, cancel the Allegiant flight check in request, and leave the ticket status to ‘open’. To know about the flight changes, review the Allegiant Air flight change policy.
- According to the times specified for each fare and package, the Allegiant online check in will be enabled automatically. Your seat will be assigned at random before a boarding pass is issued. If you want to select a specific seat, you can do so by paying the necessary fee prior to online check-in.
What are the Allegiant Check-In Baggage Rules?
After you complete the Allegiant Airlines check in, you need to adhere to the baggage rules, as per the Allegiant Airlines baggage policy –
- A single personal item with the following dimensions is permitted: 18 x 14 x 8 inches. During the flight, your personal item must adhere to the rules on articles allowed in the passenger cabin and be stored under the seat in front of you.
- The airfare does not include checked baggage, and can be added to the reservation by paying the applicable Allegiant Airlines baggage fee.
- The weight limit for checked luggage is 33 pounds for Extra Fare and 55 pounds for Smart Fare. By paying the appropriate charge, this weight allowance can be exceeded.
- The length, width, and height of checked baggage must not exceed 62 linear inches.
- Once you’ve completed the Allegiant web check-in process, you can drop your checked luggage at the designated location and proceed directly to the security area.
- If you don’t have any checked luggage, you can simply go through security and board your aircraft.
How does the Allegiant Air Mobile App Boarding Pass work?
Bid goodbye to the paper boarding passes and embrace the convenience of smartphone technology with Allegiant’s new mobile app –
- Passengers can complete the Allegiant flight check in using the mobile app starting between 24 hours and 45 minutes before the scheduled departure.
- You can add seats, meals and baggage on the go.
- Get your Allegiant Air boarding pass on your smartphone, and save 5 USD at the airport.
- Review your entire reservation on the smartphone app.
- Pass through the security and get ready to board the flight.
To access the Allegiant boarding pass online –
- Complete the Allegiant Airlines check in at least 1 hour before the scheduled departure.
- Tap on the ‘boarding pass’ button to access the boarding pass
- Download the digital copy on your smartphone.
- Produce the mobile pass at the security checkpoints.
What are the Allegiant Air Boarding Rules?
As per the Allegiant Airlines check in policy, the passengers need to present at the boarding gate 1 hour before the flight departure. In addition –
- The airline reserves the right to cancel the reservation if the passenger fails to comply with the boarding guidelines.
- The boarding gate will be closed at 10 minutes before the scheduled departure for all the flights within the United States.
- Passengers may be reassigned to another seat if one or more passengers with disabilities require seating accommodations. In this case, the seat selection fee will be refunded to the affected passenger.
How to request the Allegiant Airlines Online Check In?
You can check in online up to 24 hours before your flight. Go to the homepage, and click “Check In” in the page header. To see your itinerary if you aren’t logged in, use your confirmation number and the last name of the passenger, email address & password, and the credit card information. Your boarding pass can be obtained through print. Follow these steps to complete the check-in
- Look at the check-in tab on the homepage’s header.
- You have three options to complete the check-in
- You can access reservations by simply entering the First Name, Last Name, and the 6-digit booking reference.
- You can also access reservations by adding your email address in the required file and the password. This is when you are already signed up with Allegiant Air.
- Alternatively, you can access reservations through your debit/credit card used at the time of booking. Simply enter the First Name, Last Name, Departure Date and the last 4 digits of your debit/credit card.
- Select the flight segment and the name of the passenger that needs to be checked in.
- Please ensure to comply with the Allegiant Air check in bag size and other rules.
- Check seat availability, meals and other optional service.
- Confirm your selection to obtain the Allegiant Air boarding pass on your screen.
How to request the Allegiant Mobile App Check in?
With the Allegiant app check in app, you can make your travel hassle-free. After you’ve downloaded the app, you can check in as a guest, or log in. To access your flight booking , enter your travel confirmation number. The check-in starts 24 hours before the scheduled departure. The steps include –
- Go to the Allegiant mobile app and tap on the Check-in option.
- Enter the last name and the booking reference
- Choose the flight, and the passenger included in the reservation.
- Additional any special or additional service you need.
- Please ensure to comply with the Allegiant Air check in bag size and other rules.
- Confirm your selection to download the Allegiant Air boarding pass on your smartphone.
How to request the Allegiant Air Check In at the airport?
Passengers must arrive 2 hours before your departure time to ensure a stress-free check-in process. The check-in counter closes 45 minutes before the flight to accommodate boarding and on-time departure. The steps include –
- Visit the airport check-in counter.
- You will be required to provide essential travel information, such as your booking confirmation number, passenger details, and any additional services.
- Obtaining your boarding pass, proceed through the airport security checkpoint.
- If you have checked baggage, proceed to the designated baggage drop-off area after completing the check-in process.
What are the documents required to complete the Allegiant Airlines check in?
You need the following documents –
- Booking Confirmation Number
- Valid Government-Issued Photo ID
- Allegiant Airlines e-boarding Pass. (If you do not have a boarding pass, you can access it at the airport check-in counter for 5 USD).
- Travel Visa (if flying outside US)
- If you’re traveling with service animals or need wheelchair services, relevant documentation is required to facilitate the smooth documentation process.
Any passenger can check-in for Allegiant Air by visiting the airline’s website, through the mobile app, or by calling the toll free number provided. The first two options are available before 48 hours of the departure time. Thereafter, the last option i.e the check-in at the airport. Please note that the airline charges 5 USD to issue the boarding pass.
Frequently Asked Questions – FAQs
Passengers who require particular service , such as pregnant women, unaccompanied minors and senior persons, are not eligible to use the Allegiant online check in service.
Tap on the ‘boarding pass’ button to access the boarding pass. Download the digital copy on your smartphone.
In case the passengers have completed the Allegiant mobile app check in, no need to print the boarding pass.
Passengers can complete the Allegiant flight check in using the mobile app starting between 24 hours and 45 minutes before the scheduled departure. You can add seats, meals and baggage on the go. You can get your Allegiant Air boarding pass on your smartphone.
After you’ve downloaded the Allegiant mobile check in app, you can check in as a guest, or log in. To access your flight booking , enter your travel confirmation number.
Speak directly to the Allegiant’s executive at the airline’s customer service number. The airline will issue the boarding pass on your behalf and send it your registered email.
Passengers need to complete the check-in to get your boarding pass starting 24 hours before and up to 45 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
It could be the reason that you have purchased the Allegiant air booking at the airport or any sales channel other than the Allegiant Air.
Online check-in begins 24 hours before departure. If check-in at the airport, arrive at least 2 hours prior to departure.