A number of tools with United airlines Manage Booking section will help you fly as easily and comfortably as possible. All you need is your last name and booking reference to manage your United Airlines reservation Unand begin customizing it at your leisure.
This post will cover a variety of topics, including how to use the Manage Booking tab to your reservation’s full advantage, the fees for each service, how to access the manage booking tab, and more.
Guidelines to access United Airlines Manage Booking Section
The Manage Booking option allows you to customize your reservation, but only if you adhere to the following rules. –
- The flight must be operated by the United Airlines
- The itinerary does not involve codeshare agreement segments.
- If any change booking request is subject to a fee, you must pay unless otherwise specified.
- Any modifications made within 24 hours of booking would be free of charge.
- Requests for cancellations or changes to flights must be submitted up to three hours before departure.
Features under United Airlines My Trips
Sign in to My Trip section. You can modify or cancel your flight, check your flight’s itinerary, print your e-tickets, alter your contact information, download e-receipts and more.
The UA My Trips section let you perform the following:
- Online Check-in – The airline’s check-in is available between 24 and 3 hours before departure. You can finish the check-in process by entering your personal information ahead of time. Your boarding pass is available to download or print from a smartphone or at the desktop website.
- Update passenger details – To keep your information relevant to your booking, update your phone number, email address, emergency contact information, and advance passenger information. In the event of a flight cancellation, the airlines will be able to contact you using your current contact information.
- Flight change – As long as United Airlines is a validating carrier, you can easily change your flight online. There may be a change fee and a fare difference.
- Cancel Flight – Similarly, you can cancel your reservation at any time before the scheduled departure date and receive a refund. The refund on your UA flight booking depends upon the fare rule. There will be a cancellation fee from the airline. Review the United cancellation policy before canceling your flight using the Manage Booking tab.
- Seat Selection – Pre-select your seat for a fee or for free using the interactive seat map, powered by United airlines, to enjoy extra leg room or sit near to your traveling companions.
- Add Baggage – You can add or buy extra luggage online using the United manage my booking tab. Additionally, you can check the baggage allowance for your flight reservation. Review United Airlines baggage policy for further information.
- Name correction – Only tickets issued on United operated flights may have their last name, first name, middle name, or title amended for up to three characters. The number of character modifications must include spaces and titles. The Manage Booking tab can be used to fulfill the request. Name correction is subject to a fee.
- Add a hotel or car rental to your trip – You can extend your reservation to include a hotel or a vehicle rental. You require your booking PNR in order to add these travel necessities.
- Infant travel – You can upgrade your current reservation to include a “infant on lap” or “infant on seat” option. The airline charges 10% of the adult base cost for lap service, and 50% of the flight’s airfare for “seat” service.
- Manage your United Miles frequent flier account – Through United manage my booking section you could earn or redeem Skywards Miles for each one. Use your miles to upgrade your seat before they expire. You can even purchase extra that cater to your all travel related needs.
How to use United Airlines My Booking Section?
Use the United Airlines Manage booking option via the airline’s website or phone number to amend or cancel the ticket, add a seat or bag, complete a name correction request, and much more. The manage booking tab provides the following benefit:
United Manage Flight Online
Through the manage booking tab, you can obtain the following benefit:
- You can review your flights at any moment until the flight departs.
- Online management is available for all travel-related queries and add-on requests.
- View the relevant notifications and travel information for your reservation.
- You may save time and money at the airport by purchasing travel accessories ahead of time.
To manage the reservation online, follow these steps:
- Visit united.com and navigate to the Manage Booking section.
- Enter the last name and the booking reference to access your reservation.
- On the following page, you can see a summary of your reservation.
- You can change your reservation by:
- rescheduling the flight.
- changing the passenger’s name.
- requesting a refund in the event that the flight is canceled.
- adding a flight segment to your reservation.
- Taking care of your UnitedMiles account.
United Manage Booking over the Phone
If you are unable to manage your ticket online or are having trouble adding a necessary travel item to your United reservation online, feel free to call the United customer service at.
United Airlines Manage Flight Fee
You can customize your booking and are subject to the airline’s penalty by using the United Airlines Manage Booking link. The airline’s penalty varies depending on the type of request, such as –
|Airlines’s penalty or service fee (in USD)
|200 plus fare difference
|Add Infant on lap
|10% of the adult’s base fare
|Add Infant on seat
|50% of the flight’s airfare
|Add hotel/car rental
|Class of service upgrade
|200 plus fare difference
|Book lounge access
|Pre-order a meal
|Standard meal charges
|Fee as per the airline’s baggage allowance
The information provided above should be adequate to familiarize you with the United Manage Flight section. If you have any questions, you can always call the airline’s customer service team. For further information, visit the airline’s website.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) – Manage United Airlines Booking
How can I get access to my United flight reservation?
You can retrieve your reservation and make changes in accordance with your travel schedule by using the United Manage Booking tab. Access the manage booking tab on the airline’s website. To review your reservation, enter the six-digit booking reference and the passenger’s last name.
How much does it cost to change the United flight?
According to United flight change policy, there is a 200 USD fee if you change your reservation after 24 hours of purchase.
How can I reschedule or cancel my flight on United?
You can retrieve your reservation by going to the “United airlines manage flight” tab. Select the flight that you would like to cancel, then pay the necessary airline fee. The airline will handle the refund within 10-15 business days.
Can I make a free change to my United flight reservation?
Yes, you can change your flight for free as long as you make the request within 24 hours of booking the flight. If the new flight ticket costs more than the old flight, the fare difference may apply.
Can I modify the date of my flight with United?
You can change the flight via the United Manage My Booking feature, provided that airlines serve as the validating carrier. A change fee may apply.